Wednesday, January 27, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

With All My Heart: thank you


Happy Wednesday! Welcome, hump day, and give me strength to make it until Friday. Goodness, those kids were wound up yesterday! Miss Viola Swamp may be subbing for me tomorrow!



To share today, yes, it's another SU Leadership sample. Yikes, I'm getting dangerously low on these samples! Must find more time to stamp, ha! I used With All My Heart and clear embossed with Versamark ink. Don't look too close, it's a little splotchy, so embarrassed, but not too embarrassed to re-do it! ha! Note to self, next time use that Embossing Buddy! You might recognize this color scheme from here and here. Can you tell I like it?! I cut the scallops by hand, go me!, and used my favorite background stamp, Woodgrain, sigh.



Ta ta for now! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!



Recipe
Stamps: With All My Heart, Woodgrain.
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry.
Ink: Versamark, Real Red.
Accessories: Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon, Real Red Designer Button, Linen Thread, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Mini Glue Dot, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals.

7 comments:

Heather P. said...

LOL, I remember that book from my days back in elementary school! :)

Love your card, the colors and the design are so fantastic!

Juanita said...

Why; when you hand cut your scallops, they look great and when I do it looks like my DD contributed to the card?
I freakin' love this card. The colors are perfect and the layout has come together in perfection.

Ann said...

Hahaha, I loved "Miss Nelson is Missing!" That book is a classic. :)

I love the fun colors on this card!

Alex said...

Fun card Angie, love the colors!!! I loved that book, LOL!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown said...

Love the woodgrain stamp! Fabulous card as usual.

Unknown said...

love these colors!!!!!

Savitri said...

I just got that stamp!!! I can't believe how big the container for that set is though. Can't they do CD case size? Now I need to figure our where to store them. I JUST got a nice CD organizer and now this.. oh, nuff complaining... LOVE our card!!!