Sunday, May 30, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

VSN: Splish Splash



Happy Sunday! What are you up to today?! Trying to get a little stamping done around here, but so far it's very little and mostly napping! ha! So much for dh taking me out, I couldn't even make myself get ready!


So far I have only made two cards for the Splitcoast Virtual Stamp Night challenge, and this is one of them. It's an inspiration challenge from the photo above using blue, gray, and white. You only have 45 minutes for the challenge, and I'm usually very slow, so this is good for me. I just have to *stick* it down without over-analyzing it forever!


While I've also been stamping, I've also been watching the series America: The History of Us, it's so good! I think I've mentioned it before and I've seen several other bloggers and Facebookers mention it. I love history, and especially teaching it, the kids just hang on every word. Then they love acting it out, of course. Good times. Can't believe we have only four more days left together!


Hope you are enjoying your day! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Friends 24-7
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Going Gray, Whisper White, Bashful Blue Print Patterns.
Ink: Staz-On Black, Versamark.
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, White designer series button, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Eyelet Border Punch.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Okay, that is a beautiful card but I WANT THAT BATHROOM!!! :-) How serene.

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW what a wonderful card Angie.

Anke

Kathy Martin said...

Such a pretty card! LOVE the photo trigger! :)

Kelli said...

Great card! I'd love a bathroom like that!

Silli said...

Perfect, love the colors and the bird...Very pretty!

Jenn Diercks said...

This is such a calm and soothing card. Simply gorgeous!

Cindy Major said...

That bathroom is just to die for! I love your interpretation of it - the colours are SO soothing!

I totally forgot about VSN... I had some company over this weekend so I couldn't stamp anyway.

Happy end of the school year!
Cindy

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Love that ribbon...need to get some for myself now (wink).