Thursday, May 13, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Scrapbook Thursday!

Happy Thursday! It's almost Friday, telling myself I can make it, yes, I can, yes, I can...


A few weeks ago I shared my Stampin' Success samples made with some of the new Stampin' Up! colors, but I hadn't shared my cutest sample yet...a 6x6 scrapbook page of darling Maya! She's the daughter of my dear friend, Asha, isn't she the cutest thing? They are amazing photographers too, and she was so nice to let me use some of her photos. This page didn't appear in the Stampin' Success (the colors didn't match the other projects exactly), but it was with the online extras. I used the new color Daffodil Delight, isn't it so cheery?! I can't wait to get my hands on all of those new colors!!


I survived the field trip the other day, the kids were just so good and cute. Their little heads were just turning and spinning and staring at everything, from the bus ride to Frisco and all during the game, so cute! One little pre-K student (there were 5 kids from each grade, pre-K through 2nd) had a little meltdown and wanted to go home, but she came around after an hour or so of crying, yikes!


Okay, off to school! Hope you have a great Thursday! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

3 comments:

Cindy Major said...

It's too bad this page didn't make it, because it's cuuuuutee! The picture is adorable and your page showcases it perfectly! I love the new yellow, too! It's bright but not as scary as Yo Yo Yellow!

Cindy

Deanna said...

Perfection!

kathleenh said...

Adorable page of the very cute Asha! Your page compliments the photo beautifully!