Tuesday, May 11, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Pedaling Past...tricycle thanks

Happy Tuesday! It is happy indeed, as I'm going on a field trip to a Rough Riders baseball game with the top 20 Star Students of the school! What a day, spending it with the top 20 students! Sweet relief! hee! hee!


Here's another card I made at the crop with the new SU Pedaling Past set. Don't you love the little tricycle?! This was my last card of the night, and I did the bottom part with the tricycle first, then was a little stumped on how to finish it. This was the best I could do at 11:00 pm, I was shutting down you know, not used to the late hours during the school year! ha!


Hope you have a great Tuesday! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Pedaling Past, Picture This (thanks).
Cardstock: Kraft
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Vanilla Jumbo Grommet, Vanilla brad, Certainly Celery twill ribbon (SAB retired from last year, I think).

6 comments:

Silli said...

This is fabulous, love the cute image!

Kelli said...

I totally forgot I had this set!

Alex said...

This is really cute Angie, love the simple, clean feel of this!! Have fun on your field trip! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather P. said...

So adorable, love that little tricycle! :)

Hope you had a wonderful time at the game today!!

~amy~ said...

sweet...love the trike and the vanilla metal!

kathleenh said...

I love how you made a repeated pattern with the tricycle. You always do something unexpected with your stamping. I love that!