Wednesday, December 5, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Cheers

Hi stampers! It's me, Angie! Thought I'd try that little greeting again! lol! I have to say that Katy's comment on my last post: "Hi, Angie. It's us stampers!" cracked me up!! I laughed sooo hard, thank you for that!

I had a chance to make two cards last Sunday evening during my weekend of severe slacking (which I'm now paying for dearly, like I knew that I would!). I wish the photo was better, but had to take it at night. My new Martha Stewart pink ribbon from Michael's inspired this card.

When did I get new pink ribbon? Well, let me tell you. When I came home from work Friday evening around 6:30, one of the neighbors was getting their carpet cleaned. I've never witnessed this before (we have hardwoods), but this equipment machine in the street was SO loud, our entire street was vibrating. Even inside our house the noise was deafening. I have "noise issues" (along with my "smell issues"...remember the mustard?!) so after 30 minutes I told dh we had to leave the house immediately. Luckily he's a saint...we were already in our loungewear (aka pajamas), but he agreed so we went to Border's, which just happens to be next to the Michael's and Recollections. You get the idea, right? There wasn't much selection, though, and I only bought two ribbons and a magazine, shocking!

Okay, off to try and get through Wednesday. Things have been a little challenging with the precious darlings, normal for this time of year. I had to break out the Teaching with Love and Logic book, which my dear friend Mendy lent me when she quit teaching and I started...and I haven't returned in two years, yikes! It's very good, though, and helping already.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Recipe Stamps: Glad Tidings, Three for You. Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa DSP. Ink: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink. Accessories: Star Punch, Sherbert Designer Ribbon, Vintage Brad, Dimensionals, Martha Stewart Ribbon.

3 comments:

Tara said...

love the color combo!! Martha has a few good ideas! like your cards better though ;)
I hear ya about kiddos and the time of year! I just pulled out my positive parenting book on Sunday to catch up on while I am couch bound for 5 days! :) It's nice to read about being a positive parent without actually having to do it!!

Anonymous said...

Glad I could bring you a little pleasure in return for everything you do for us! My morning isn't complete without checking out the latest schwoo! :)

AJ said...

This is so great~ love the colors!!
Sorry your kids are being a bit challenging, they are doing it at home as well!! I am a little sad winter break i s nearing!!!!