Sunday, July 20, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Scrapbook Sunday #17: The Party Was Over

Happy Sunday! And another Scrapbook Sunday, it's two in a row, a miracle! lol! I had this odd-ball picture laying around quite awhile that an old co-worker had given me, and I'd been wanting to scrap it. It was from an annual awards party from one of my old job, sales and interior design at Thomasville. This was a fun group, but there was always constant turnover among staff. I was there six years, probably a record for them. Just recently the family owners lost the Thomasville business, such a shame. Hence, the title has several meanings.

Well, I'm leaving for the airport soon. Time to return to dh and dd (dear dog!), I've missed them. I had such a good time with the folks, it's always so hard to leave though. Convention is coming up soon, and I still have a lot of swaps to work on, so that will keep me busy. And I'm inspired to start that painting I mentioned a few weeks ago! lol! Mom and dad are such great do-it-yourselfers, they're a good influence!

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by! Have you stamped something today?

Recipe
Cardstock: Black 12x12 Stampin' Up!. Patterned papers & oval die-cut shape by Foo-fa-La.
Accessories: Border Scallop Punch, Basic Black marker, flat pearls by Stampin' Up!. Clear clock by Heidi Swapp. Rectangular journaling card by Jenni Bowlin. Chipboard letters from Joann's. Black rub-ons, can't remember, will check when I get home.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a FABulous LO! I love it!

Alex said...

This layout ROCKS Angie - I love it!!! Just a fabulous page! I do scrapbook Saturdays, lol, it MAKES me have to keep my scrappin' going! Have a safe trip home and get to workin' on those swaps girl!! Oh yeah, I need to do that too.....*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

kathleenh said...

Beautiful page! It inspires me to scrap some of those random single photos I have laying around.

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh..pretty! You did a fantastic job. Have fun at Convention. I so wish that I was going.

Tara said...

cool page...I love that clock thing! :) I will be going to the post office today to send you $$!!

Vickie said...

Beautiful page!! The clock adds the perfect touch!! Great idea!!

Marilyn said...

What an adorable page! Love the clock - perfect embellishment for this page!! Glad you had a good time with your folks! Have a safe trip home!