Thursday, July 10, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Oh Dear: Kazan's Sketch #4

Happy Thursday! Cover your eyes if you don't like contraband! lol! I totally fell for the old-fashioned feel of the stamps by Pink Persimmon...and unlike the past...I've decided to actually use some of the stuff I've purchased! lol! Don't you just love the deer and the tree from the Oh Dear set?! What I really love is the Little Red Wagon...how could a teacher not buy that?! It just wouldn't be responsible of me!

I made this card based on Kazan's Sketch #4 over at 2 Sketches 4 You. They are just the best! I used lots of different products on this, so check out the recipe below or email me if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by! Have you stamped something today?

Recipe
Stamps: Oh Dear by Pink Persimmon.
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Red Riding Hood, Bella Rosa & Close to Cocoa Prints DSP by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Staz-On Brown.
Accessories: Pure Color Pencils, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Circle Punches (1/2", 3/4", and 1"), Linen Thread, 2 buttons on the right all by Stampin' Up!. Zig-zag stitch rub-ons from Martha Stewart Crafts. Butterfly by Jenni Bowlin. Three buttons on the left by Foo-fa-La. Other: stapler and needle.

24 comments:

Tina said...

May I just tell you what i like most about this card? I know you're saying "sure you can" ~ i love the buttons mixed with the circle punch papers ~ i may copy that in the future, i hope i remember to give you credit, not only because you so awesomely deserve it but also, geez, for the love ~ i'm still horrible with the details!
have a good evening.

Tara said...

wow...so cute...what a darling set! love your card!! I want to do this sketch but haven't had time yet...gotta get workin! :)

Anonymous said...

Angie, I just love looking at your creations. This card is just beautiful, I love everything about it :)

~amy~ said...

Angie, I absolutely **love** this!!! It is the sweetest ever!!!

Unknown said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch this week Angie - this little Deer card is darling - really neat idea :)

chloe said...

I love love love that stamp set: this card is too cute!

Traveling Mama said...

I LOVE your card! I was trying to decide what I liked most and I think it's... everything!

Alex said...

WOW!! This card is totally stinkin' adorable Angie, and I am sooooo very relieved I am not the only one who falls off the wagon, lol!!! Your buttons look so cute, and I love that darling image, this card is just perfect! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Marilyn said...

What a darling card!! Love how you mixed the buttons and circles together - fabulous idea! Your coloring is great and love the stitching on the sides too!! What a fun card!

Lea L. said...

This is just utterly adorable! That little dear stamp just melts my heart! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

LOVE the stamp set and I WILL be getting the Red Wagon one!!

Thanks!!

Julie

Penny said...

I just adore the whimsical feel of this - very pretty!

Jacey's Mom said...

I love this card. It's so adorable and cute.
Take care,
Christy

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

What a cute card, great take on Kazans sketch!xxxWendy.

Donna Baker said...

this is pretty cute! quite suprised I am seeing non-SU! I'm kicking myself for waiting on getting my SU! stuff (needed to get some $) and now I missed out on all those pretty buttons! UGH, love the circles & buttons on the bottom. bet you're going to have fun on vacation with your mom!

Natasja said...

wow....super cute....i really like it!!!!

DeeDee said...

Hi Angie!!! Fellow TEXAN here....I love your little deer card....it's so adorable!!! Great take on the sketch too...TFS!!!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous! I love all of the circles and patterns at the bottom of the sketch. The images are just adorable too.

kathleenh said...

Gorgeous card! I love the circles of patterned paper interspersed with the buttons.

Katie said...

Wow, I love everything about this! Great job!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is super adorable!!! I LOVE the whole thing!

Lisa said...

This is just tooooooooooooo cute. And I agree with the other poster, I love your circles and buttons.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I'm in love with this card. Those circles and buttons are awesome. The placement of that nice chocolate ribbon is interesting. Lovely card.

Unknown said...

really sweet angie!