Monday, July 7, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

More New Stuff!

Happy Monday! Here's some more new stuff! I used my new Stampin' Up! stuff with a sketch from the Got Sketch class I took (I have yet to do a scrapbook layout from them, but I'm getting to it! lol!). It was a fun class with great sketches, definitely worth the money...I just have to push myself to scrap, you know, it's not as easy as card-making! lol!

Anyway, I love this little sketch. I used the new Bella Rosa papers, so yummy! I colored the Pretties flower with the Red Riding Hood ink and an Aquapainter, but it was turning out too light after several layers, so I brushed on a coat of Ruby Red chalk to darken it up. Haven't had those chalks out in, ummmm, forever! The stamped images are from the new Wow Flowers set that will be available in the Fall-Winter catalog for $12.95, very cute and a bargain!

Thanks for stopping by! Have you stamped something today?

Recipe
Stamp: Wow Flowers
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rosa DSP.
Ink: Red Riding Hood.
Accessories: Spiral Punch, Tab Punch, 1" and 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Ice Rhinestone Circle Brad, Pretties Kit Flower, Aquapainters, Ruby Red Chalk, Stapler, Corner Rounder, Slit Punch, Dimensionals.

11 comments:

kathleenh said...

Very pretty! These papers are beautiful. I love the color combo too.

Yes, I did stamp something today. But mostly swaps so it's been about quantity rather than new projects.

Becky Carafa said...

This is sooo pretty, Angie! Good for you working on those sketches. I have them printed out at least, lol!

Tina said...

Hi Angie! So if dh's on vacation ~ you guys should head outta dallas ~ there's somewhere cooler, OK, i don't know where but i'm sure it's there. When i 1st saw this post, i thought it was a clip board ~ then realized it's a card, either way it's great!

Marilyn said...

This is darling - I love the new Bella Rosa papers too - can't wait to get mine - hopefully this week they will ship - they haven't shipped YET! Have fun with your DH being on vacation!!

Anonymous said...

This is cute!!! I love the colors!! Tuna casserole... hmm... sounds good! I should do more casseroles!

Oh, I have a funny zzz and drink story. One night when M was in bed early hubby and I had a glass of wine. We drank and chit-chatted. I was on the other side of the couch at this time. So hubby told me to scoot over to the other side where he's at and while I was scooting, he got up, just a few steps away, to turn on some music. This probably took him a minute, two at the most, and when he turned around, I was fast asleep. I was so romantic, ha ha! Next thing I remember I was in bed... somehow...:D

Lorie said...

Such a cute card! I'm still waaiitting for my order to even pick! Ugghh!

Donna said...

That is ONE BEAUTIFUL CARD! It looks like you were paying attention in class. Good job.

Tara said...

so, so cute!!! loving the new goodies! I am impressed with all your cooking skills! I was just telling my kids last night that if I got 3 wishes I would use one of them on never having to make dinner again! I can dream!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute! I saw it over on SCS. Have a fun week with DH home. Yay for cooking 4 times. I honestly don't know the last time I cooked a meal from scratch at home. Maybe 9 months ago. LOL! I am so addicted to Dinner by Design it's pathetic, but I love having home cooked meals all ready to go without all of the shopping, cleaning and prep work.

Alex said...

This is gorgeous Angie - I can't wait to get my new rubbah...just got back from vacay yesterday and put my order in before I did anything else, lol! LOVE that dp, it is beautiful! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Donna Baker said...

what a great card (stop making me want to get all this stuff I have no money!) keep up the good work with cooking!