Monday, June 2, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

A Little Dry Embossing (Part 2) & Stamp Club Challenge Cards

Happy Monday! Does this card look familiar? Yes, it may remind you of this card, one of my May Stamp Club projects. I did not have enough white flower rub-ons, so I made this version using the black flower rub-ons for the second stamp club group. Which do you like better? I think everyone knows that Bashful Blue is my favorite, but I really do like the way this Wild Wasabi/Rose Red version turned out.

Speaking of Stamp Club, these are the great cards that members made this month for their challenge. (Yes, I know, there weren't as many this time...I was shocked by the lack of challenge card stamping!! lol!) Each member was given a Brilliant Blue card base, a large chipboard star, and a small star punch out from polka dot Jersey Shore DSP. Lori won the random drawing for the prize this month, congratulations, Lori!

Card by Lori Franklin:

Card by Beverly Mohler:


Card by Hoai Nguyen:


Card by Vina Nguyen:


Hope your week is off to a great start! The last day of school for the kids is Thursday from 8 - 12:00. We have a large ceremony where they receive their awards, etc. Then the last scheduled day for teachers is Friday, BUT we received GREAT news today: if we have everything done and our room check-out complete, Thursday can be our last day too!! Whoo! Hoo! Do you think I will have everything done by Thursday?! lol! Okay, off to finish entering those grades in the computer...gotta kick it into high gear now...

Thanks for stopping by! Have you stamped something today?

p.s. I broke down and ordered Fresh Cuts today, sigh/yay!. If you're one of the ones responsible (you know who you are!), I'm holding you accountable! lol!

Recipe Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment. Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Whisper White, Cutie Pie DSP. Ink: Staz-On Black. Accessories: Wild Wasabi Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Chipboard Heart, Black Flower Rub-On, Scallop Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Button, Pick A Petal Classy Brass Embossing Template, Light Table, Key Tag Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Cute cards girls!

I love the challenges!

Lori

Tara said...

I love this card...I love the green and rose together with the black...gorgeous! Hope you are able to be done Thursday too!!! fingers are crossed!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! You done good on these cards! Great use of the chipboard.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in this version of the card. They are so cheery.

I'm always amazed at how creative all of your ladies are! Beautiful cards.

I can't say I had anything to do with the spending of you money . . .