Monday, January 13, 2014

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Wishing You a Fantastic 2014!





Wishing You a Fantastic 2014! I don't think it's late, really, considering it is currently 2014. Now come January 1, 2015, that is too late! hehe!

I LOVED this Colour Q #223 challenge, so I had to play along this weekend. Maybe it's because I'm so in love with Summer Starfruit. I especially love that this challenge made me break free from my "matchy" nature and use that bright red enamel dot. Love, love, love!

I picked up this fun stamp set by Jill Bean Soup called Christmas Ornaments at Archiver's when I was in Kansas City over Christmas break. Little did I know it would be my last trip there, sniff, sniff. Still can't believe they are closing!

Hope your week is off to a great start! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Jill Bean Soup Christmas Ornaments
Cardstock: SU Summer Starfruit
Ink: SU Basic Gray
Accessories: My Mind's Eye enamel dot, washi tape, SU metal clip.



1 comment:

Sylvia said...

What a fun and trendy card, Angie! So glad to see you at the colourQ..Happy 2014!