Thursday, January 23, 2014

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

RS#98: Happy Birthday





Happy Thursday!! A weekday post! It's a stamping during school miracle! haha! 
(Edited to add: That sounds bad. I was NOT stamping during the school DAY. It was home at night, but during the school YEAR. :)

A friend asked me to make a birthday card for her niece using orange, so I whipped this up using the Retro Sketches #98. The inspiration from their design team was awesome, so I plunged in even though I wasn't sure about this sketch. Happily, it came together very quickly! That almost never happens for me! ha! I used some Party Day paper, chipboard, and stickers from Crate Paper, love that collection!

Okay, back to school work! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

Recipe
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake (card base, not visible), Crate Paper Party Day patterned paper.
Accessories: Crate Paper Party Day chipboard and stickers, SU colored dots.


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

LOL...love your disclaimer :)
Cupcakes...gotta love the cupcakes