Sunday, January 26, 2014

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Fusion #2: Love






Happy Sunday! How is your weekend? I had a long day at school yesterday after Saturday school ended, and some more work to do yet, but I am determined to get a little stamping in today! :)

I made this card last week for a co-worker who need a 2nd anniversary card for her niece. She requested glitter, so I used the Stampin' Up! "love" Thinlit die with some of their glittery paper. I played along with the Fusion #2 challenge, so glad to see it up and going strong!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!



6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Stunning Angie!!
Laura

Lynn said...

Love your take on the inspiration Angie...the glitter is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

~amy~ said...

This is soooo pretty angie.
School on Saturday?

Betty said...

What a beautiful card, Angie. Love your take on the sketch, your awesome doily and the glitter sentiment. Great job. Thanks for playing along with us in the Fusion card challenge and hope to see you again.

Kelly Griglione said...

Hey Angie! Awesome fusion of the photo and sketch ... I really love how you chose patterned paper for the doily. I always just think of white for doilies, but I love your look! And you can never go wrong with glitter words : ) Thanks so much for joining the Fusion Challenge!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I love this Angie! So soft and sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!