Saturday, October 25, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Snowman Cards with Scallop Envelopes Set


Happy Saturday! Just realized I hadn't posted today, oops! I'm doing a craft fair in November, so I've been trying to work on projects for that. This set of four snowman cards with scallop envelopes is one project I made this week. I used the snowman from Punch Pals and the blender pen dipped in the white craft ink pad (again!) to color him in. For the envelope, I just rubbed the white craft ink pad along the bottom edge randomly, then added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter with the 2-way glue pen.

Last night I started working on some other projects I'm very excited about, and I ran to Wal-Mart earlier to get some wire to finish them off. Hopefully I'll have those ready to show tomorrow! One little bit of advice: don't run to Wal-Mart on Saturday! What was I thinking?!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

Recipe
Stamps: Punch Pals
Cardstock: Kraft
Ink: Staz-on Brown, White Craft, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red.
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Blender Pen, Black Pure Color Pencil.

13 comments:

Ann said...

What a cute set! Love the simplicity and the sparkle! :D

chloe said...

I love this set! Am looking forward to seeing more craft fair goodies!!

Tina said...

Loving it. Please tell us about the show before hand so we can stop by!

Silli said...

Angie, this set is beautiful. I love the little snowman...;-) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love snowmen on kraft cardstock and glitter!

Kim Gasper said...

This set is adorable! Love the snowman and the sparkles.

Enjoli said...

Hi Angie!!

Super cute Snowman! =) I love all of the sparkles. You are so creative. TFS!

Crystal said...

Wow these are so cute!! LOVE all the glitter and the "snow" on the envelopes!!

Catherine said...

i love it and love the look of your snowman on kraft CS with a matching envy...cute!

oh i know what you're talking about Sat/Walmart...LOL! Can't wait to see your project tomorrow :)

Tara said...

super, super cute! love the snowman on kraft again!! I like the glittery snow too!
eek...walmart on a Saturday night...you must've really needed something! :)

Donna Baker said...

what a cute card set!!

Marilyn said...

This is the cutest - love the snowman on the kraft c/s - such a cute snowman too!!

Lisa H. said...

super cute! I love the snowman on kraft and the matching envies are perfect.