Sunday, May 27, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Happy Everything!


I made this card last night right before I went to bed. It seemed to sum up the way I was feeling about school being out for the summer! I've had this Happy Everything set for at least six months, and yes, this is the first time I've used it! The shame!

Tip: use up all of the spare or leftover paper scraps around your work area on a card before cleaning up. Some of my best cards are created with scraps! I love Michelle Wooderson's suggestions and wish that I could make cards more like her assembly-line production (I will be working on that this summer). I've always been a one-card-at-a-time kind of girl, and once I've made a card once, I have no interest in making it again. The only exception is swaps, of course, and I usually do this in group stamping sessions with friends. When it's time for "creative" stamping, I must do that alone. It's very hard for me to be creative while running my mouth, which is what I'm doing when I'm with my girlfriends! lol!

No comments: