Wednesday, June 9, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Thinking of You

Happy Wednesday! First of all, let me say: What was I thinking when I booked a flight at 6:05 am?! YIKES!! Luckily I do a lot of sleeping on the plane...


In the meantime, here's my 2nd runner up card that I almost submitted to Gallery Idol on Monday. It was the first card I made, but then I got my new Stampin' Up! goodies, and after a few consultations with my buddy Beverly, we decided to go with the new Stampin' Up! card. I do love this little bird, though, that came along with the other frames too, from a K and Co Ephemera pack. It's a yummy little pack if you like ephemera!


Okay, toodles for now! I'll be entering the world of dial-up, egads, so send me your best wishes as I try to keep up with y'all! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Cardstock: Kraft
Accessories: Big Shot, SU Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plate, SU Canvas Cuts & rub-ons (retired), Linen Thread, PTI ric rac die & brown felt, vintage lace, Buttons Galore button, glue dot, dimensionals.

7 comments:

Silli said...

wonderful and so elegant Angie, love the bird, love the colors. PERFECT!

Kathy Martin said...

So lovely! Love the lace and that bird! :)

~amy~ said...

very pretty....good luck with the dial up..ugh.

Noelle said...

Oh, I LOVE him! I'm a total bird junkie.... well, especially if they are made of paper I guess! LOVE the Idol card as well :)

Shabby Horse said...

Wow! This is sooo gorgeous! Love everything on here...especially the bird and the ribbon. Good luck with the dial up!

kathleenh said...

Fun vintagey feel to this card!

Deanna said...

Beautiful!