Thursday, June 3, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Sip by Sip

Happy Thursday! Couldn't quite get around to posting this morning, but wanted to go ahead and post these two cards I made with the retired Sip by Sip set. Amy has made me fall in love with this set...why did I never pay attention to it before?! Doh! I was at a retreat recently and luckily one of my friends had the set with her, so I got to play with it...


So I decided I had to post these right now, because as soon as school is out tomorrow, I'll be stamping with some NEW goodies from the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog! Yes, I expedited my order and got it today! You know I had to see that new catalog and it's FABULOUS! I've looked through it once quickly, but now I have to finish some stuff for the last day of school tomorrow...I can't believe the end is so near! I'm in the mental stage of "There's NOOOO way I can do this again next year, I can't, I can't, I can't!" lol! But I guess that's what the summer's for...so I can decide I can do it again next year! ha!


Okay, that's it for tonight! Check back tomorrow for some fun stuff! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

9 comments:

naomi chokr said...

love the cards!!!! i love the colors you chose!!!

I cant wait for the new catalog!!!! once year is not enough

Ann said...

Cute cards, Angie! I love the colors!

Enjoy your SUMMER!!!! Wheeeee!!!!!

claudia shadler said...

Angie, the cards are awesome, luving the colors and those mugs are fab!

Hugs
Clouds :D

~amy~ said...

Oooh....I'll have to check out that sweet coffee set...so I'm not suppose to be 'chugging' my coffee in the morning?? :)

Jen said...

oh, i can't wait to see your new stuff...you have such a great eye!!

SmilynStef said...

Love both cards, especially the first one ... to fun.

Kathy Martin said...

Cool cards! Love the coffee theme....I'm a lover of the stuff! :)

kathleenh said...

Fun cards! I love how you cut the coffee pot out on the second one and used it as an embellishment!

Have fun playing with your new Stampin' Up! goodies. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Cindy Major said...

This is one of my favorite sets, too, so it's nice to see what you came up with using it!

My catalogue won't be here until the 14th. *pout* I'm trying really hard not to think about it but I'm getting quite impatient. Ironically enough, if it does get here on the 14th, I won't have time to peruse the cattie after work because I have a meeting with the SU! Canada VP and a couple of demos from my team that evening! But that's okay - having dinner with Dale is worth putting the catalogue aside for a couple of hours. I bet I'll be too wired to sleep that night, though - too much excitement in one day!

Can't wait to see what you create with your new supplies!

Cindy :)