Sunday, October 11, 2009

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Twick or Tweet: you make me smile!


Hiya peeps! Yes, it's really me with a post...just 2 days after the last one, a miracle! Just check my Google stats, I'm down to .9 posts per week! Aye yi yi! But no worries, I got enough cards made at my scrapbook retreat to tide me over for a little while! No, not 40 cards (whose crazy *ss goal was that, anyways?!), but enough for awhile! lol!


So, here is one. This is the first card I made at the retreat once I got unloaded and set up. I drank one small margarita (my only one all weekend actually!), made this card, then took a 2 hour nap. Ahhh, the good life! I finally got to use my Twick or Tweet stamp set, LOVE this one! I think I need to color the pumpkins in some more, you know watercoloring is not my strength! lol!


Okay, I better check on some school stuff and make sure I'm ready for Monday morning, sigh. I had such a great time at the retreat with my girlfriends, oh how I've missed them lately! Why does it have to go by so quickly?! I hope y'all had a great weekend too! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

18 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Sista...you crack me up...I love your fun halloween card!!

Savitri said...

Cute cute cute!!! While your post has gone to .9/week, my commenting has gone to one day a week. My current Google Reader unread is 800+. YIKES!!! I blame it on Jovie!!! :P

I'd love to go to a retreat. Sounds like fun!!

Ree Donnelly said...

I just LOVE this card! All the details work perfectly together!

Deanna said...

So totally cute girl~

Juanita said...

I love this card. You must have been inspired by being with your friends, this looks so fresh and funky. I love it.

Ida said...

Very fun card. Love the stitching. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who struggles with watercoloring.

Heather P. said...

Yay, another Angie post! :) What a super fun card! Love the pop of blue!

Ann said...

Super cute, Angie! I don't care how often you post...I'll be here! :D

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable card - love the stitching!

Megan said...

Super cute card! I love this set and I love the stitching and blue paper. :)

SmilynStef said...

What an adorable card ... love the blue ... the sentiment placement ... heck, I ♥ it all.

Cindy Major said...

Hi, Angie

Good to hear from you! This is cute, cute, cute! I really love this stamp set, although I do not own it. I wanted EVERY single Halloween set this year and I had to make a choice... This one did not make the cut, unfortunately.

I like the stitching at the top of the card. I'm just wondering how you got some stitching done at a retreat, though... You didn't carry your sewing machine with you, did ya?

Cindy :)

Unknown said...

Very cute card! Love the paper and sewing. :)

Silli said...

Your card is so cute... I love the image... SO FUN! Happy day Angie!

Anthonette said...

How do you do it? Your designs are so clean and fresh. The stitching is so unexpected, but it works so well. I love the sentiment going up the side. I've got to try that more often.

I'm trying to absorb some creativity from you right now.......can you feel that?

Unknown said...

love love love that stitching, patterned paper is divine, awesome layout, too:)

kathleenh said...

Love those 2 dp's together. So unexpected but they work! Love the stitching and the pumpkin image. My favorite set from the mini.

Marilyn said...

I'm glad you had fun at the retreat- I need one of those myself - I don't know how the minutes of every day fly by but they do! Looking forward to seeing more of your cards that you made! Me - I haven't stamped in too long Yikes!