More Project 365! I decided I would post a week's worth on Sunday evenings, to kind of contain the non-stamping/potentially-boring posts to one per week! lol!
Project 365 #3, January 3, 2009: The recycling container was full, so I had rinsed these cans during the week and absent-mindedly lined them on the counter as I emptied them. I got a 12-pack of this new flavor while in Missouri: Black Cherry Vanilla Cream Diet Pepsi, ummmm, good!
Project 365 #4, January 4, 2009: Yes, I got the new Janome Sew Mini from my fabulous in-laws for Christmas! I took it out of its box this afternoon and gave it a whirl, it is awesome! First time sewing through cardstock, the tension was perfect! It was a thing of beauty!
I haven't discussed my holiday trip much on my blog yet, but the other day I started composing this list and saving it. I thought it would make it easy to scrapbook about later...if I had photos to scrapbook (see #4).
2008 Holiday Review Top 10 List:
1. An iPhone cannot survive an extended swim in a large cup of hot coffee.
2. If you leave Texas and it's 70 degrees and arrive in Missouri and it's 8 degrees and you're just getting over a cold you've had for 2 weeks, forget about it, you're going to develop bronchitis.
3. Playing Taboo and Pictionary with your dh and in-laws while drinking margaritas is a blast!
4. If you're feel a little Scrooge-like and only take 59 photos, you'll be punished when you get home and your computer eats those 59 photos and can't get them back.
5. You realize you're lucky you got a man to marry you when your 5 year old niece tells you while playing paper dolls that your doll's outfit is "NOT appropriate for a date!"
6. Doing crossword puzzles with dh during a 9-hour car drive is great fun, and maybe worth doing not just when you're stuck in a car together.
7. Texting with your very cool, soon-to-be 13 year old nephew who just got a cell phone and unlimited texting is a blast and an excellent way to stay in touch long distance. (Note: can come to an abrupt halt when #1 occurs!)
8. You appreciate Starbucks a little more when you can't pop out and get it in 5 minutes.
9. No matter how old you get, no one takes as good care of you as your mom when you are sick.
10. No matter how much someone fights you on it, INSIST that they use a lid on their cup while in the car (see #1).
There you have it...good times, good times! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!