Thursday, January 1, 2009

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Kristina Color Inspiration #36: Owl Together Now


Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! So sorry I basically abandoned the blog there for so long, yikes! We were traveling around Missouri for ten days, all of which time I was sick, and I didn't always have access to internet service. Yes, my Google Reader was up to a scary 696 unread posts! I'm still catching up! Then upon returning to Texas, we've had one computer problem after another, ugh! But I think dh just about has it all fixed up now.

I haven't stamped for soooo long, then decided at 7:30 CST that I'd try and make a card for Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #36. I'm loving this new owl set, Owl Together Now, but ya know I'm a lazy water colorer, so I used my retired Pure Color Pencils...they make it so easy! I am so rusty with my stamping, I better get back in there and keep practicing! lol! It took me about a day just to get the room and desk cleaned up so that I could even have space to stamp! How does that happen?!

I'll be back tomorrow with more to share...some pictures of a "stalking excursion" I went on while in Missouri! Thanks so much for stopping by, and I promise, I'll be by to visit you soon! Hugs and happy stamping!

Recipe
Stamps: Owl Together Now
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Whisper White.
Ink: Staz-On Brown, Rose Red marker.
Accessories: Pure Color Pencils, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Double Circle Punch.

15 comments:

Juanita said...

Love it!
I want to play with this color combo too, it is very inspiring. I just need to make time.
Your creation is fabulous.

Deanna said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Everytime I decide I'm going to e-mail you to see if you are okay, you go and post. I was thinking of you this weekend. I've missed your creations. I hope all is well and that you had a good winter break.

Shari Bielefeld said...

Super cute! Clean and simple, I love it!

Savitri said...

Hey, glad you're back!!! Besides the sickness, hope you had a good time!

LOVE your card. Lovely as always!!!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh this is super duper cute, I love the owls!

Happy New Year hugs!

Tina said...

Sure Angie, the owls are cute.
More importantly, hope you're batter and REALLY GLAD you're back!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Tina said...

ok, better not batter!

Ann said...

Yay! You're alive! ;) Love this card--aren't these colors the best?

Happy 2009! May this year be your best yet!

Michelle Tech said...

Very cute! I love that set! Glad to have you back.

Donna said...

Love the owls. I'm sorry you've been sick. I was too. It's going around. I can NOT believe you didn't come visit me when you were here. I'm going to have to do some stalking of my own. hee hee

Megan said...

Hey there! I am so sorry you have been sick, that is no fun...I know I have had sick kiddos. Anyway...super cute card and I am glad to see you are back! :) I missed all your fun projects. :)

~amy~ said...

Welcome back Angie!!! I finally made a paper rosette...thanks for the tut! SWEET card...can't wait to see what you do with your HA Big Owl :)

Lisa H. said...

ooo, love this set. can't wait to see what else you do with it. glad to see you are back to stampin! Happy New Year!

Leonie said...

What a cute creation, owls are sooo popular lately arnt they, great card :)