Tuesday, October 23, 2007

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Merry & Bright for Stamp Club


I love this little snowman! So happy I finally had a chance to use this set. This will be one of our stamp club projects for Wednesday night and next Sunday. You make the circle with the round tab punch, you may have seen the tutorials floating around on blogs lately. It's sooo clever, people just amaze me! I finished the other project too, but still need to photograph it, I love the way it turned out.

I think I mentioned my two fellow 3rd grade teachers had birthdays yesterday. I had jokingly told them I was moving my birthday because I didn't want to be left out. Well Mrs. Myrick's husband sent flowers to all 3 of us! Can you believe that?! It certainly made my day! They loved their gifts...little file folder albums made from the Primary Colors SS kit. (I didn't have time to photograph, hopefully will at school today.)

The cake was a hit too. (Didn't photograph that either, ugh!) I stamped "happy birthday" with the Typeset Alphabet Lower in Only Orange punched out in 1 1/4 inch circles, backed with Tempting Turquoise 1 3/8 inch circles, attached to Only Orange Scallop circles. They were precious. The cake was pumpkin with cream cheese frosting and orange sprinkle sugar on top. (By the way, Jenn asked last week about the cream cheese frosting...I found Duncan Hines Homestyle Cream Cheese frosting, and I'm never bothering to make home made again, it's soooo good!)

Okay, I'm way late. Have a terrific Tuesday!

6 comments:

Jennifer Aviles said...

Mmm, that's my favorite frosting. Okay, anything I don't have to make is my favorite frosting. I'm easy!

Ca-ute card! Love getting flowers. . .they make the whole day happy, don't they?

Tara said...

darling...I love all the green...who knew snowmen were so cute green! :)

Tandra said...

Love it!! Super cute!I love using the Merry & Bright set! Its just so adorable, and the size is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card. That little snowman is really cute. Love getting flowers...what a nice surprise.

AJ said...

adorable!! I just love that snowman on anything!!! too cute!

vina said...

i LOVE you Ms. Tieman! I really am thankful that I got you as a fellow teammate! I hope you enjoy your stamping weekend!!!!!!