Sunday, September 29, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Stampin' Up!: Halloween Projects

 

Happy Sunday! Here's a quick share of some Halloween projects I made recently at Stamp Club with my demo Lori Souter. She's awesome and her blog is Found My Happy!

Don't you love the shimmer on the broomstick?!

The broomstick is made with Chocolate Twizzlers! Did you know that existed?! I didn't! 
Lori found them at Walgreens, and they are delicious! I had to test them, you know!


This is the inside of the treat box. Yes, she gives us treats to put inside, 
although some of us choose to eat them before we get home! hee! hee!


Don't you love these adorable chevron bags that are available in the Stampin' Up! catalog?!

That's it for now, it's Hitchcock day on TCM! :)



No comments: