Sunday, September 15, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Bounty of Baby Cards



 




Happy Sunday! I hope you enjoy the above "bounty of baby cards"! I went to a breast cancer benefit crop yesterday at The Crafty Scrapper with my girlfriends and it was a most productive day! The above purchased ribbon from May Arts was my inspirations along with some yummy cardstock from Little Boy Blue from Crate Paper. Below is the one, lonely baby girl card! :)


I'll be back later this week with some birthday cards. I actually completed 9 cards and 12 Halloween treat holders for my students at the 14 hour crop. My friends loved pointing out that this is more than I usually get done at a 3-day weekend crop! Haha! I decided the sofa and the bed at the retreat center must be my downfall! They don't have that at The Crafty Scrapper. *Smile* Although I did take a few moments to read from my current book, Confessions of a Jane Austin Addict, in one of their easy chairs! lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!




1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Wow when you get on a roll you roll! Wonderful baby cards.....love the ribbons.......and I sure wish I could accomplish so much in a day!