Wednesday, June 12, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

YOU Can Do Anything!



Howdy, peeps! How is your summer going?! I'm afraid the heat has once again found us in Texas. I had my weepy last day of school last Thursday, but I haven't started the "full-blown summer celebration" yet since I'm teaching summer school. Check back with me on Thursday, June 27, my first real day of summer vacation! hehe!

Thought I would do a quick share of a card I made last week. This was the first card I made for the CAS-ual Fridays #104 Banners and Flags challenge. I was trying to do something different than the normal banners and flags by making a "letters banner" but then I wondered if it was really still a banner? Hmmmm. What do you think? You still have time to play along with the challenge! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is super duper cool!

Sylvia Blum said...

This is so cute and adorable, Angie! Love it!!!
Sylvia xx

Tenia Nelson said...

So so RAD!!

Linda Callahan said...

Summer school? Ouch! Love the note paper card!

Deanna said...

Cute!