Wednesday, June 26, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Runway Inspired Challenge #38: thanks





photo source: fashionising

Happy Wednesday! And Happy 1st day of summer vacation for me! Woo! Hoo! If I agree to teach summer school next year, I'm counting on a friend to slap me and duct tape my mouth shut! hehe! I actually enjoyed the teaching part of it and the students (like I always do!), I think it was just the mental anguish of my body knowing it was supposed to be on summer vacation! 

I *plan* on kicking up my papercrafting, so last night played along with the Runway Inspired Challenge #38. It's definitely an unusual color combo, but I loved that shimmery, damask skirt. I couldn't find any supplies the color of the shirt, so I went with a neutral color but picked up the diamond motif. That punch of coral with her bag really makes the outfit I think!

Okay, I better get on with that papercrafting, maybe right after a short nap! ha! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake, Bazzill Wayfarer patterned cardstock.
Accessories: SU Natural Twill Ribbon, Coral Candy Dot Subtles Collection, Apothecary Accents die; Big Shot, Jenni Bowlin feather rub-ons, Teresa Collins Far and Away Enamel Dots.

7 comments:

kathleenh said...

Very clean and pretty. I love the label turned up and down in that pattern paper.

Cindy Major said...

Ooh, I like the colours on this one! It's fresh and elegant!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Very elegant...and I just love that bow! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Amazing! The blue with the damask design, perfections, such a great design!

Wida said...

isn't that the way sometimes, you feel like kicking up the crafting and sometimes you just want to bail? Well I loved that you played RIC. This one was tough for me, but you rocked it!!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Love the feather detail, Angie! HAPPY VACA!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous card, Angie! Love the pairing of colors and use of ribbons!So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!