Thursday, February 28, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays #92: Wallpaper!




It's CAS-ual Fridays time!

Come play along with us with CFC#92: Wallpaper...stamp your own background!

How fun and creative, right?! I know you'll do better than me, because I almost ran out of cardstock with rejects before settling on using the mason jar from Jenni Bowlin, ha! I wanted to fill the jars with zombie heads (Walking Dead, Governor, get it?), but alas, I was fresh out of zombie head stamps, so I went with Michele's great sentiment from the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps set Breathe

So what are you playing for this week?! 
How about a $25 gift certificate to Ellen Hutson's store. Awww, yeah! 


Head on over to CAS-ual Fridays to see the AWESOME cards from the newly debuting Girl Fridays, wowza, talk about some talent!! Then link up your own creation!
I can't wait to see what you come up with!
(And if you have a zombie head stamp, let me know where I can get one, okay?!)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!



Recipe
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Breathe, Jenni Bowlin Mason Jar
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake
Ink: SU Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: SU Early Espresso Twine, Prima Flower.

12 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Aw... I love the stamping on the jar, Angie! This is so awesome!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Well, you KNOW I love this!

Jingle said...

The jars look awesome! Love this!

Sylvia Blum said...

Oh wow, Angie, this is AMAZING!!! LOOOOVE everything about it! From the idea to all the little, wonderful details!
Sylvia xx

Cindy Major said...

Love that card! The jar is really cool and I like how you repeated the pattern, but filled one with a sentiment. Clever!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is soooooo RAD!!!

akmoose said...

great card! Love the mason Jar. I have scoured the web looking for this Jenni Bowlin stamp. Can't find one. Any ideas? All I found was the rub-ons. I would really love to have this stamp, Thanks

Anonymous said...

Adorable! But what? No zombie head stamps?

Leigh Ann Baird said...

This card is so freaking awesome, even without the zombie heads!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo! this card is awesome. love the jars stamped repeatedly! so cute!

Christina said...

It may have taken loads of cardstock to get here, but this is awesome, Angie!

maria f. said...

This card is so beautiful! Just love that look on kraft.