Thursday, February 7, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays #89: Love Song



It's CAS-ual Fridays time! 

Come join us for this week's CFC89: Love Song...
create a CAS project using song inspiration in honor of the Grammys on February 10th!

I immediately googled to find out the Grammy nominees for this year...
then I had to go to iTunes for soundbites because I didn't know half of them, hehe!

I ended up choosing Stronger from Kelly Clarkson. 
Does it count as a love song? I think so, you have to love yourself and stay strong first, right?!


Head over to CAS-ual Fridays to enter and see what the other Girl Fridays came up with!

 I can't wait to see what song you choose! 

You know you might like to win a prize from this week's sponsor, CAS-ual Fridays Stamps! *wink*


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: SU Under the Big Top (retired)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Big Top Birthday DSP (retired)
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: SU Pure Color Pencils (retired), mini clips (Spring mini catalog), and 1 3/4" & 2 1/2" Circle Punch; Washi Tape, sewing machine, black thread.

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

AWESOME!

Love your fun stitching!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

LOL - so great!!!!!
I gotta set my DVR!!

Christina said...

Love this fun card, Angie! The stitching is fab!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very fun card, Angie! Love your stitching too!

Anonymous said...

Super fun card!

Carol L said...

Your card is such a great idea! Kelly's "Stronger" is one of my favorite songs, and I love that you used it for inspiration for your card! I love that circle of red stars! Wasn't this a fun challenge?! :)

Kelly Griglione said...

So digging those hanging threads, kinda like your muscle man busted through and left them all hangin'! Love your classic, patriotic feel!