Sunday, January 22, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

My Sweetie!

Happy Sunday! Hope you're having a great weekend! We are having some crazy warm weather in Texas, but I see some of you are having snow. I'm just a *teensy* bit jealous, shhhh, don't tell anyone!


Here is a card for My Sweetie! hee! hee! I can't remember where this "sweetie" chipboard piece came from, oops. It's one of those pieces that I almost used like two years ago, and it's been laying on a corner of my desk since then! ha! It reminds me of a surfboard!


I'm going to try to do a little bit of papercrafting today, wish me luck! School is KILLING me, but that's all I'm going to say about that! *wink* Have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Cardstock: Poppy Parade.
Accessories: 7 Gypsies fabric tape, sweetie chipboard unknown, Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Cosmo Cricket black letter stickers, pink button, black and white twine, sewing machine.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love seeing your posts...and whatta sweetie of a card!

Stephanie said...

I love everything about this card! Love the embossing, the sewing & the measuring tape on the side. Nice job!

Deanna said...

Super cute!