Sunday, January 15, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Clean & Simple FTL172: Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Sunday! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! I got to spend a crafty day with friends yesterday, yay! We have a 3-day weekend with the MLK holiday, so grateful for that! I'll still be going in to work Monday, but at least I was able to take a little time off this weekend!

I've been making Valentine cards whenever I can spare a few minutes, so nice to be crafting a little! I sold 60 of my Christmas cards in a Dallas shop, so now I've been trying to make some Valentine cards for them. I made 3 last Sunday, then 3 more yesterday. It would probably help if I made 2 of each while I'm going. What do you guys do? One of each card or two at a time?


I used the Clean & Simple FTL172 sketch for this one. What a great sketch, right?! I can always count on them for a sketch that I can accomplish! I used some new Labels Collection die cuts from the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog. Oh my, that catalog is TOO good! I've placed one order, but I have another one ready to go! hee! hee!


I'll be back with more Valentine's Day cards soon! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, and My Mind's Eye Love Me patterned paper.
Ink: Cherry Cobbler.
Accessories: Labels Collection dies, Big Shot, Curly Label and Modern Label Punch, Blushing Bride ribbon, retired decorative brads & crochet flowers.

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Howdy sista!!!! I love your pink girlie card!!!!

I like to only make onesies of a card...I really don't like to mass produce!

Kristin Moore said...

Love it Angie! Love those epoxy brads and the crocheted flowers with the new products! Congrats on selling all those cards. I left some with a consignment shop last March and didn't go back until last week. Had sold maybe 10. LOL. Guess I need to work on my presentation a little and maybe stop back more often. Either way, I'm with you, only make one at a time so they are all unique... however, some of them I would like one for myself. Good luck!

Deanna said...

I just love this! Perfect!

Cindy Major said...

I love everything about this card! The colours, embellies and textures are super cute!

Cindy

Michele Gross said...

I love this! I love that you can balance layers and embellishments and still keep it CAS! Fabulous! I'v been wandering around and your whole blog is fabulous :)