Friday, February 11, 2011

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Kiss Me...Yes or No


Happy Friday! Can I get an "Awww, yeah?"!


This is one more card I made quite awhile back for a Valentine's Day pub call that didn't quite make the cut! hee! hee! I used the Kiss stamp from Unity, it's oh so sweet!


Hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Kiss from Unity.
Cardstock: Basic Black and Confetti Cream (? I think).
Ink: Ruby Red.
Accessories: SU: Scallop Border Punch, Metal Hardware, and Black Ribbon. Jenni Bowlin Valentine's Day ticket; Cosmo Tiny Alphabet letters; Big Shot, Dotted Embossing Folder.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

TGIF my Friend! SWEET card!

Deanna said...

So fun Angie!

Kelli said...

Love the colours! And the little ticket is so cute. I have some Jenni Bowlin tickets, but forgot where I put them.

Cindy Major said...

Haha, very cheeky!

Cindy

claudia shadler said...

hehe, I luv the kisses that say kiss me! Luv the embossing too! too bad it didn't get picked up, it's cute!

Hugs,
C :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Love this! It's very striking. I really love that polka dotted embossing. I know I'm not supposed to ask (wink!), but where'd you get it? Hugs!

kathleenh said...

Oh so sweet! That ticket is a fun addition to your card.

Linda Callahan said...

How cute is this!

Juanita said...

Darn it! I love this

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the Yes or No ticket. Way too darling!