Sunday, February 6, 2011

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Embellish Color Trend Challenge with Hearts


Happy Sunday! Hope you're enjoying your weekend and maybe thawing out like we are here in Dallas!


I LOVED this recent challenge from Embellish...using these colors and hearts...in your design so I had to play along! Isn't the inspiration photo collage yummy?! I dug out an old favorite stamp set, Always, and inked up the heart in white craft ink, then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. It turned out so *pretty* on the pink!


Is everyone busy with Super Bowl festivities today?! Have fun and be safe! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Always
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink.
Ink: Craft White
Accessories: SU Winter White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, and Pear Pizazz Button; Pink/White Divine Twine; House of 3 Anthology collection tickets; Little Yellow Bicycle heart stick pins; Maya Road white flower, E2 Daily fabric tape.

17 comments:

Ann said...

This is so pretty, Angie! I love all the little bits...I'm no good at putting that much stuff together, but you rocked it!

I'm heading to my brother's house in a bit...he's got a new 50" flat screen! Woohoo!

~amy~ said...

Love what you've done...It's Craft Bowl for Amy:)

Alex said...

Really a pretty card Angie, I love all the little details you added :-) Sorry it has been so long since I stopped by, life has been crazy lately!! Have a wonderful weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

I love everything about this card, but that big green button with the heart pins just makes the card pop!

Juanita said...

I adore that you embossed the heart on pink. What a neat little way to mix it up a bit. I love the ruffly flower thing in behind the heart, too.

Valerie said...

Gorgeous Angie - love how you embossed that stamp. Just love your work :)

Kathy Martin said...

Fab card!

Deanna said...

Goregous!

Kelli said...

Very pretty! Love the heart pins!

Daniela Dobson said...

Love the card. The embossed heart is adorable.
I had no idea you lived in Dallas!!! I live in Las Colinas.

Anonymous said...

Ahh love this card!! It's simple yet elegant!

Linda McClain said...

Oh my, my. How stunning. Girl, you gotta come play with us at the Catered Crop challenge - this is perfect for it.

Cindy Major said...

Very nice! I love the white-embossed heart, the pins and the big button. Those colors look really nice together!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I always love your layouts. Love all the embellies too!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Hey Angie! Super cute card! I really like the layout and those embellishments! Thanks so much for joining Embellishes Color Trends with Hearts challenge!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty, Angie! I love the pretty tulle flower and the added heart pins...so sweet! Happy Valentine's Day! ♥♥♥

FLEUR de Lo said...

I JUST. LOVE. YOUR. CARD! The balance is perfect--nice blend of simple and complicated. Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!