Wednesday, January 26, 2011

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Pattern Pieces: I Fall to Pieces


Happy Wednesday! Hope you're having a great week!


Here's a super quick card I made a couple of weeks ago with the new SU Occasions Mini stamp called Pattern Pieces. It *almost* makes me want to sew again, but not quite! ha! After I stamped the image...I seem to be stuck on white cards lately...I decided to write "I fall to pieces" on the side, not sure why! Inside I wrote "without you." I can only imagine giving this to dh and I'm sure he won't *get* the pattern pieces, but oh well!


Better dash, or attempt something as close to a dash as this old body will do! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

13 comments:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Wicked cute, Angie! Have a wonderful day! xo B.

Juanita said...

I have looked at this stamp and tried to figure all the ways I could use it, but then you come along and BAM, just make it a focal point and it all makes sense.
Great job.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute Angie. I too love the white card base, it's just so crisp and clean. This probably says something about our psyche right now. :-)

Smiles.
Sherri

Unknown said...

Ha! This is cute! I have yet to ink up my pattern pieces set, but it'll happen one of these days. I like your card!

Kathy Martin said...

Simply fabulous!

kathleenh said...

Love the mosaic of pattern pieces!

Cindy Major said...

Love the sentiment you added!! (And you have a nice handwriting, too!)

I love this stamp, not sure why, but I was very excited about getting it when I saw the mini. I've mainly used it for backgrounds so far, but I need to do more with it!

I have made one where the sentiment says "To a super boss" because in French, the word for boss and pattern is the same. Some sentiments just do not translate well, though...

TFS!
Cindy

Deanna said...

Very kewl!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...it's on my SU wish list:)

Ann said...

Cute! I'm lovin' all the new sewing stuff from SU! And with SAB going on, I might *need* some of it!

Kelli said...

Super cute!

claudia shadler said...

so pretty Angie, luv the CAS look and the stamps!

Hugs,
C :)

Valerie said...

Ahh - I love this card Angie! I've been ogling this stamp in the catalog and now that I've seen it used like this - wow! Love it!!