Friday, November 12, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

So Many Thanks...another 3D box

Happy Friday!


Continuing with the boxes...here's another! I used the Big Shot with the Matchbox Bigz XL die. I made 4 boxes in different colors, then mixed the "drawers" around and adhered them together. For the sentiment, I ran Whisper White cardstock through the Big Shot with the same die to make the "label" part, then I inked up the So Many Thanks stamp with different colors of markers and stamped. Easy peasy! Let me know if you have any questions!


I know this one is a little bright looking, but I'll have a cute Christmas box to share with you tomorrow!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

4 comments:

Rose said...

Very cute idea, fun little giftie.

Juanita said...

How Cute and Fun.
I never d 3D items, but you have a real knack for them.

kathleenh said...

I like the way the colored boxes look like color blocking.

Cindy Major said...

Oh, I like the multicolored sentiment and the stacked boxes!