Saturday, November 13, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Paisley Prints: milk carton box

Happy Saturday! I'm feeling much better after LOTS of sleep last night! By yesterday afternoon at school, I thought I had reached that point where I had to walk out and never return. I'm really counting on Thanksgiving break to restore me. Any other teachers out there feeling this way?! Yikes! :)


But now for the cute stuff, ha! It's my last 3D box for the week, this one uses the darling Paisley Prints stamp set. This is so bad to admit, but I really can't recall how I made this! I think I must have got a template online and printed it out. I like this box, though, because it's actually very usable (for an odd-shaped, small gift, right?!) since the little clip on top lets you open it and reclose it. After you open some boxes that have big bows, tags, etc you know you can never get them closed and looking right again! I do love these colors for Christmas too: Bashful Blue, Real Red, and Wild Wasabi.


I hope you have a super weekend! We had a little cold front come through Dallas last night, love the way it's feeling! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

6 comments:

Jenn Diercks said...

This is super cute. I love the milk box! All of the 3D projects the last few days have been amazing. I hope you get to rejuvenate over break. It's not too far away now.

Juanita said...

This is great. I am having a hard time with Wild Wasabi, I never bought it when it was an In Color and now that it is in the regular line up I find myself hiding from it.

~amy~ said...

such a fun box...fill it up with sweets and perfect-o!

Kathy Martin said...

How fun! Makes me want to decorate a milk carton from my Silhouette die cutter!

kathleenh said...

Cute box! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't always remember how I made something. ;)

So sorry to hear you are experiencing burnout. I hope the Thanksgiving long weekend rejuvinates you!

Cindy Major said...

This is adorable!!

Good luck with the kiddies in school!!

Cindy