Sunday, February 21, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Scrapbook Sunday #23: Karen and Steve ever after



Happy Sunday! How is it already 3:30?! Yikes! I had way too much school stuff to do and that has left me feeling a little crabby! lol! I'm pretty much finished now, so finally, some creative time! Yippee!


Time for Scrapbook Sunday! This is another page I made from a weekend crop some time back (using mostly goodies from an old Jenni Bowlin kit) of my sister's wedding. You may remember her from this page and her wedding and church from this post. She's having a baby boy this March, so I'll have a new nephew to scrap soon! One of these days, I keep telling myself, I will do some new scrapping!


Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


p.s. Thanks for ALL of your super nice comments (except you, Savitri! HA!) and for reading that super long post yesterday! You really are troopers!!

9 comments:

Heather P. said...

So beautiful! Love the soft pink/silver combo!

Brenda Weaver said...

beautiful page, Angie!

Ann said...

Gorgeous LO, Angie! I love the felt heart & stick pin!

Deanna said...

Beautiful Angie!

Lori Renn said...

Beautiful layout!

Kelli said...

The weekend went by too fast! Love the layout and your sweet pea card!

Alex said...

WOWZERS Angie, this is gorgeous girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Winter said...

Very pretty! I love the colors! :)

Savitri said...

Aaah, gorgeous! Love the elegance!!! I have been doing scrapbook weekends!! I figured if I do Sat/Sun I know I'm going to mess it up pretty soon and so scrapbook weekend sounds pretty safe :) Two weekends I think now and I'm still going.