Tuesday, February 9, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

A+


Happy Tuesday! Hope you survived Monday! Some of the kids have been really wound up. My new theory is that we have continually been having rain and mud and they are suffering from lack of outdoors recess. We have indoors recess in our classroom, playing games, etc, but between indoors pe and recess, they are not getting time to run around. That's my new theory anyway, ha!

Here's a simple little card using some more yummy October Afternoon Report Card goodies! I'm thinking my principal is going to get this card now. He's very supportive and patient and always in the same, even, temperament. That can't be easy working in a building full of women, especially when they (meaning me!) call him impatiently at times, ranting "If I have to plunge that boy's toilet one more time!" lol! Sorry, that may be TMI!


Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: October Afternoon Report Card
Cardstock: SU Basic Gray & Whisper White, October Afternoon Report Card patterned paper.
Ink: More Mustard.
Accessories: SU Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, October Afternoon Report Card A+ sticker.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

I'm lovin' your contraband cards Angie! Great color combo!

Savitri said...

M has tons of indoor recesses. Seems like it's all they do lately but I'm not complaining cause I can't imagine her out in this dang cold!!

Cute card, lady! I want some OA too! Some new ones even though I still have old ones. Oh the terrible hoarder!!!

Ann said...

Haha, TMI for sure, but funny all the same! Cute card! :D

Liza Yon said...

It is so simple and pretty. I love the color combo and I love polka dot. TFS.

LeAnne said...

Angie, I am sure your theory is 100% correct! This is so stinkin cute! Can you tell me where you got these stamps? I am sure they're available on line but I don't want to go searching forever. Lazy, I know. Why invent the wheel.
Thanks,
LeAnne

Juanita said...

What a great card! Love the vintage imagery.
Here we have indoor recess because it is -30 and we have 4 foot tall snow piles in the school yard. I don't feel too much empathy with the "too much rain" excuse.