Sunday, June 21, 2009

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day! Here's an assortment of cards I made for the "fathers" in my life...


For my father-in-law...a 5 x 7 card (to better hold a gift card in an inside pocket). I used a stamp by Sande Krieger for Autumn Leaves, some old Daisy D paper from my stash, and the blue polka dot from Little Yellow Bicycle.



For my dad, who is a camper, another 5 x 7 card. More polka dot paper and the adorable camper stamp from Unity.



For my dear, sweet neighbor Mr. Lewis, more Daisy D airplane paper because he flew in the Air Force in World War II. I had the idea to make the letters with my Cuttlebug and Red Tag Sale Alphabet die in the polka dot paper, but they are seriously hard to read! lol! Live and learn! This card is 6 1/2 x 3 1/4...yes, SU has envelopes that fit this cute size!




Lastly, for my grandpa, who loves westerns, a regular 4.25 x 5.5 card. I used the Cuttlebug and the Houndstooth Embossing folder and the horse stamp from the SU Wanted set.





The "Happy Father's Day" stamp used on the last three cards is from the new Stampin' Up! set Teeny Tiny Wishes. You are really going to love that set, it has 24 great little sentiments for all occasions! If you have questions about anything else, just let me know!



Hope you have a wonderful Father's Day celebrating with the men in your life! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

10 comments:

Marie said...

Great cards, Becky!! You did a fantastic job of making such masculine cards. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Angie, I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I love your blog and your cards. Love your fresh style!

Congrats on the Artisan award too! Can't wait to see what you do with SU! stamps this year. Congrats!

Krista

Ann said...

Great guy cards, Angie!

Juanita said...

Super Cards for the dad's in your life. I love them all, could not pick a favorite if you forced me.

~amy~ said...

fabulous cards!!!! Hey, a big wootie woot woot on 2s4y sista!!!!! How sue-pah exciting!!!

Winter said...

Great cards Angie! I'm sure all the Father's in your life, loved them! I'm lovin' the houndstooth! :)

claudia shadler said...

aww, so cute! which reminds me, I'd better call my dad! I'm so bad (you see, in Bze some times the dates on these holidays are different) Cute cute cards! I love the camper! hehe, awesome!

Clouds :D

Deanna said...

Crazy good guy cards Angie!

Linda Beeson said...

I am so loving the colors and papers you used on these and LOVE that embossing plate - I need to go buy that one now!

Cindy Major said...

Hey, Angie! Those are some great father's day cards you put together! Love the color scheme!

I just got those long envelopes you were referring to in my last order and I really like the look of those long cards! I thought they were the same size as the envelope template we used to have, but found out when they got here that they're longer and narrower... Just a new format to play with!

Cindy