Tuesday, March 3, 2009

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Ready for some cute new stamps?!


Are you ready for some Easter cuteness?! The following products from the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalog will be available for customer purchase beginning March 1! (The rest of the mini catalog will be available April 1.) Luckily SU wanted to give customers enough time to create their Easter projects using these adorable new Easter stamp sets and accessories.

Don't forget...during Sale-A-Bration (February 1- March 31), customers who purchase $50 of Stampin' Up! products qualify for a free Sale-A-Bration product. Customers may purchase any Stampin' Up! product to earn Sale-A-Bration rewards, including the sneak peek products from the Occasions Mini Catalog.





If you don't have a demonstrator and are interested in any of these products, feel free to contact me! I'd love to help you! My new pre-order stuff will be arriving Wednesday, so look for some new samples soon! Thanks for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Thanks Angie, I was holding off on looking. I just knew I'd wanna buy!!! ") ~ Have a great day!

Silli said...

Wow, the new stamps are so so cute... Thanks for sharing!

Karen Kelly said...

Nice that I didn't realize these items were available March 1st--good thing I checked in on your blog :-) I suppose I should make a point to look at the demo website more frequently!!!