Wednesday, September 24, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Party Hearty Swap


Happy Wednesday! Finished up earlier with stamp club, what a GREAT time we had! Love those girls so much and look forward to it every month. I don't know about y'all, but I really need my *girl time*! Most of us are going to an all day crop Saturday too, so how lucky am I?!

I'm running really late, but I had to watch Project Runway (see below if interested!), so here's a quick share with Party Hearty AGAIN! lol! I really seem to love this set! It's a pretty simple card, but the accessories add some nice details and these colors make me so happy. Thanks for all the comments on yesterday's post...I'm glad you liked the So Many Scallops card and I hope the fellow swappers do too!

So what did y'all think of Project Runway? Kenley is blowing it because she can't keep her mouth shut and take criticism! Ugh! Based on tonight's work, she should have been sent home. I think they only kept her because her *whole* body of work was better than Suede's (in my humble, buys-my-clothes-at-Target-and-Marshall's opinion, of course! lol!). Next week doesn't look any better from the previews, and it looks like they were all crying, what's up with that?!

Okay, off to bed! Last night I got more sleep and the kids did act so much better! It's amazing how that happens every time!! Looks like they'll be acting up tomorrow since I'm getting less sleep, humph! hee! hee! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Recipe
Stamps: Party Hearty
Cardstock: Old Olive, Red Riding Hood, Bashful Blue, Whisper White; Summer Picnic and Parisian Summer DSP.
Ink: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Ruby Red So Saffron.
Accessories: Tab Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, 5/8" Striped Red Riding Hood Ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Vintage Brad, Dimensionals, Stapler.

17 comments:

Silli said...

Hi Angie, your card is so elegant and very pretty. I love the ribbon with the brad...;-) Great idea.
Big hugs....Silli
PS- soory, my english!

Tegan said...

love the simplicity of this card! the colours are fun and happy, and it looks great!

thanks for the comment you left on my blog.
btw, i have blog candy there-it ends tomorrow, so hurry hurry hurry :)

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, Angie. I love the clean lines of this card. The colors pop off the card base very nicely.

~amy~ said...

FUN card Angie! Love the colors..the ribbon and the scallops!

kathleenh said...

Beautiful! I love how clean the lines are in this card, the colors and details.

Donna said...

Very cute card. I love that you always do such a neat job.

I didn't read the rest of your post because I haven't watched Project Runway yet and don't want to know what happened. I love that show! This is the first season I've watched it and I'm so hooked. I think because I thought I was quite the little designer when I was a child. Always chopping up fabric and sewing things...much to my mother's horror.

Tara said...

cute card...love the colors!
it's crazy how the kids only misbehave when I have had so little sleep...same thing happens at my house! :)
hmmm...i think my kids are really gonna be acting up today!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can feel you taking the money out of my wallet. LOL! You have been rocking this set. Very cute card.

Savitri said...

Oh how fun! Wish I live near one of my awesome blog friends just so that we can meet in RL and stamp!!! Awesome card as usual!

Have fun this weekend. There's a huge crop this weekend at my lss but I can't go. Got too many things to finish up. Ahhhh... good news... I am almost halfway done with my real estate crap. I have no idea why I keep renewing but I do.

Marilyn said...

Love seeing what -you've done - great card - love how you've put all the elements together! The ribbon adds the perfect touch!

Sara said...

Another cute card, Angie! I love the "white space" you've created here.
I just got our swaps in the mail today and yours ROCKS! Thanks!

Catherine said...

Angie, love this card a lot!

Vickie said...

Very cute card! I know the feeling about the girls night out. I am not sure how women get by without this! LOL I meet with all my ladies tomorrow! Yeah!!

Ann said...

Angie, you rock! You can take the simplest cards and make them look fabulous! How do you do it? (Trick photography, right?) :D

Alex said...

Elegant and pretty, just love this!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

chloe said...

This card is freakin cute! Love the colours!!!

Beate said...

Awesome birthday card! LOVE it!
Hugs and smiles