Saturday, September 5, 2015

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Stampin' Up!: Celebrate



Happy Saturday! 

I'm popping in with a birthday card I made for a special friend last week!
I actually put it in the mail, a miracle!!

I used the CAS(E) this Sketch #137, which has long since expired! lol!
I got out one of retired Stampin' Up! sets, Growing Green, which hasn't been played with much, ahem, if at all! The card base is Lost Lagoon, one of last year's new In Colors. I'm always a sucker for a blue shade! Then I jazzed it up with some sequins (2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment, now on clearance for $1.99!) and one of the new wood veneer sentiments color washed in pink.

Have you seen the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog?!
Holy moly, I'm in trouble! hahaha!

Thanks for stopping by! Hugs & happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Growing Green (retired)
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, some pink shade
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Aquapainter, Expressions Natural Elements, In Color 2013-2015 Sequin Assortment on clearance for $1.99!!!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

yahoooooooo!!!!!! I don't know why we card makers have such a hard time sending out the cards that we make...I'm absolutely guilty of it.

Love your SUO card...it's quite marvelous.

The new holiday catty is insane...they really rocked it.