Friday, May 1, 2015

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps: April Release Day 4!



It's already Day 4 of the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release, hard to believe! 
All the new goodies are available in the store today! Yay!

Today's new stamp set is Calm and Loving, a beautiful companion to the Calm and Gentle stamp set, and it also works nicely with the new Fun-Fetti Fri-Dies! As you'll notice, I used the new die for both of my cards. I used a sentiment for my tree base, then placed a large circle of liquid glue and started dropping little Fun-Fetti hearts all over it. That little piece of card stock ended up pretty heavy! lol! Maybe extra postage required...





For my second card, above, I decided to use the new stamp to make a flower, and I used the new Fun-Fetti Fri-dies to make my leaves. What do you think? Too far of a stretch?  
My design was inspired by the great sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #184

I hope you love all of these new sets as much as I do! They are super fun! Be sure to head over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see the amazing cards from the rest of the design team! Leave a comment there, too, because you may the lucky winner of a $25 shopping spree! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


3 comments:

Lagene said...

Lovely cards! I love the layered hearts forming the wonderful flower card!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards! Love this awesome set... one of my favorites! Love that cute tree loaded with hearts!

Amy O said...

These are both such fun and cute cards. You've done such creative things with hearts. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!