Tuesday, October 21, 2014

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Inspired by Nature




I stamped, yay! 

I had two card requests from co-workers, so I squeezed in an hour of stamping Sunday night.  Of course, it took two hours to clear a path, clean my desk, and unpack everything I had taken to my weekend retreat earlier this month. Yikes! lol!

I loved this sketch #109 from Cardabilities so I used it for the card above. It just so happened that an "oldy, but goody" Stampin' Up! set, Inspired by Nature, was perfect for both of my cards. It felt great to dust off an old set, too! For the card below, I used watercolor paper and sprayed water on the stamp after I inked it up. My favorite watercoloring technique, ever. 



Hope all is well in your world. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Hugs and happy stamping!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

They are both awesome! chuckling at the prep work before stamping:)

Nowe Love Papierowe said...

Beautiful !!!
Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Cardabilities :)

Aggie said...

Lovely cards! Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities!