Sunday, April 7, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

More Chevrons & Flowers



Happy Sunday! Back with a few more cards that didn't quite make it to my CAS-ual Fridays CFC97: Chevrons & Flowers post below! For the card above, I had the little piece with the chevrons  and "Squeal" but I got stuck on adding a flower to it, so threw it in the scrap heap. Got it out today and worked on it some more! :)

Same for the card below. I had the flower and chevron piece...this is the one dh suggested getting rid of the chevrons...ouch! hehe! I got it out of the scrap heap and turned it into this:


This last card below, I actually did finish, and dh liked it, but I just wasn't convinced. Seemed kind of not special enough to me, but maybe I was just in one of my moods. You get those?! Please tell me you get those! hehe! The photo isn't very good, wish you could see the embossed clouds (from the Stampin' Up! spring mini catalog) better.


Okay, better dash. The laundry is not going to do itself apparently. Anyone watching Madmen tonight?! That will help with my zombie withdrawal! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I find chevrons overwhelming sometimes - makes my old eyes with bifocals a bit dizzy! You however have harnessed their power! These are great! Just a snippet of chevron works......and I like that last card - a lot!

Deanna said...

These are Ah-mazing!