Thursday, April 18, 2013

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

It's Your Birthday






Happy Thursday! Have I really been away a week?! Yikes!

Here's a card I made earlier this week for someone special, and it actually got mailed! Yes, I am totally serious!! I used the awesome Retro Sketch #59 and used some new goodies from WPlus9 Design. I love, love, love the Written on Ribbon stamp set and matching die! 

Hope you're having a great week! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Stamps: WPlus9 Design Written on Ribbon
Cardstock: Bazzill gray, SU Whisper White.
Ink: SU Poppy Parade, Memento Black, Heidi Swapp Color Mist Spray
Accessories: SU Black Rhinestones, WPlus9 Design Written on Ribbon Die, Maya Roads Earl Grey Tu Tu Tulle Ribbon.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Woot woot on mailing the card. I love the tulle. The texture is awesome!

Kelly Griglione said...

Ack!! That red on the gray is hot, hot, HOT!! Love it, Angie : )

~amy~ said...

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh....this rocks.
I just spent $ a couple days ago over at Wplus9 and guess what I bought...yup, that very set and die!

Linda Callahan said...

This is super - loved the tucked tulle!

Anonymous said...

I am totally diggin' that tulle! Sa-weet!