Thursday, May 24, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

PPA 135: hi!



Happy almost Friday and 3-day weekend!


I whipped this little card up last weekend at my retreat for the PPA 135 Sketch challenge. Such a fun, easy sketch, you should play along too! I used some very old Sassafrass Lass. Are they still in business? I don't think I've seen anything of theirs for awhile, hmmmm. My friend Lori gave me that  yummmmmy ribbon, and it came on the most incredible old spool. How lucky am I?! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake and Newsprint DSP; October Afternoon striped paper.
Accessories: Thickers letters, Sassafrass Lass die cut sticker, green ribbon from Sundance catalog.



7 comments:

Lori said...

That ribbon is awesome!!! A good friend, that Lori!!!

Alice said...

this is so fun and delightful, Angie! love it!

yyam said...

OOooh...this soooooo sweet! Love the colours! :)

Ann said...

So cute! Love that sweet apple face & yummy ribbon!

Deanna said...

Totally love it!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Absolutely love this card Angie. You just reminded me I need to make a couple of cards for Cassie's teachers.

Linda Callahan said...

Well hi back atcha! This is sweet as can be! So glad you shared it with us at PPA!