Monday, May 14, 2012

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

CAS-ual Fridays CFC52: Feathered Friends





Hiya peeps! Time to share my sample for the CAS-ual Fridays CFC52 challenge: Feathered Friends! Show us your clean and simple cards using birds! I know y'all have tons of bird stamps or bird chippies, so let's see them! You might be the lucky winner of a $20 gift voucher from this week's sponsor: Annabelle Stamps!




Hurry on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to check out the awesome samples from the Girl Fridays, plus lots of beautiful samples already submitted! Don't forget to check out our Facebook page too for inspiration from the Facebook Girl Fridays:


I can't wait to see your feathery creations! 


p.s. In case you're wondering how I created that "hexagon" background...


I'm sure you know that hexagons are all the rage right now and I don't have a one, stamp or die cut either, boo! So I googled "hexagon templates" and came across this link where you can specify the size and print your own! Yippee! If dh would get my color printer hooked up (oh, we only got it back in December! hehe!) I could print them in more colors. Go play with them and let me know so I can come see the awesome stuff you did! :)



6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my...love it!! And I am totally going to print this!! Schwoo!!!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little guy! And he looks perfect against the hexagon background!

Lynn said...

Love your tip on the hexagon background...thank you! Super cute card!

Christina said...

Super cute! Thanks for tip on the hexagon background, though I'm on the search for a new color printer myself. :(

Cindy Major said...

That card is fantastic!! So sweet - love the cute colours and birdie!

Thanks for the hexagon tip. I keep hoping to find an hexagon die/punch to create fun backgrounds on scrapbook page, but I guess I could use the template and hand-cut my own pieces. (In this age of punches and die-cuts, I have gotten so lazy and don't want to handcut anything anymore... ;D)

TFS!

~amy~ said...

Oh how TWEET is she?!

I'm horribly behind on the google reader....hope you had a FAB birthday!!!