Saturday, October 23, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Hello

Happy Saturday! Goodness, I slept very late this morning! Am I the only one who has MANY things to do and doesn't want to do any of them?! Ugh! It's hard being a grown-up! lol!


I rooted around in my photos and found this card I made this past summer and thought I would share. I just altered the greeting a couple of weeks ago and sent it to my mom for her birthday. I thought the little birds looked like momma bird and baby bird. I got the darling template from Paper Popsicles last year, but I can't get their website to come up right now.


I *guess* I better start trying to move, ha! Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Darling card sista!

Juanita said...

This is so amazingly perfect!
I love those felty birds!