Saturday, March 6, 2010

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Kazan's Sketch #47: Hoppy Easter





Here I am back for a second time on Saturday! Shocking, I know!


I wanted to play along with Kazan's Sketch #47 over at 2S4Y, so I took a little break from grading papers. I used a little more of my new Prima goodies, and a little Sassafrass Lass bunny. Now, I just have to remember to send this to someone for Easter! lol! Hope you are having a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!


Recipe Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes. Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Cameo Coral, Prima Umbrella patterned paper, vintage book paper. Ink: Basic Black. Accessories: Prima Umbrella Flower, Sassafrass Lass Chipboard bunny, American Crafts Thickers, Big Shot, Ovals Dies, Janome Sew Mini.

12 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Adorable!!!! Love the whole thing! Too cute! :)

Kay said...

Oh my! Love this! The chipboard bunny is absolutely super adorable! And the velvet trim is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at 2S4Y! ♥♥ Kay

Heather P. said...

This is so totally fabulous, Angie!! Love it!

~amy~ said...

Good grief woman!! This has winner written all over it!!

Unknown said...

seriously Angie - does this talent of yours ever run out - I think not! This is lovely (as always). Thanks for the inspiration
Hugs
K

cnelson said...

So adorable!! LOVE that bunny!

Deanna said...

Totally vintage and adorable!

Silli said...

This is very pretty, love the letters, great idea! Hugs Silke

Winter said...

Great Easter card! Love those
Thickers! :)

Juanita said...

Sigh! this is darling. I am glad you felt the creative bug and made this little beauty. I am also glad you found the time to blog it for us.

CIndy Major said...

This is full of vintage charm!

kathleenh said...

I love the egg done in the text paper!