Monday, June 29, 2009

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

i *found* u


Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a good weekend! One week of summer school left (thank goodness, because it's getting harder and harder to get up at 5:30 every morning!), then we'll be off to Missouri to see our family on vacation! Yippee!


Here's the third and last card that I submitted to Paper Crafts for the January issue that didn't get picked up. It was based on a sketch and had a Valentine's Day theme. I can't tell you how hard it was to cut into that super fab American Crafts paper! lol!


By the way, congratulations to the Top 5 who made it on to the next round at the 2s4Y Ultimate Showdown! Thanks to everyone for your super nice comments and support during the contest, it was a LOT of fun, and I was seriously honored to make it to the top 10! Now I can't wait to see their final creations and see who wins!!


Hope you have a great Monday! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs and happy stamping!

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Angie, this is absolutely stinkin' SWEET!!!

Deanna said...

So supah cute!

Tara said...

cute! I love that paper! :)

Lisa H. said...

ooo, that paper is yummy! I love it-fresh and funky!

Heather P. said...

Oooo, love that paper! Awesome colors and such a super fun design. :)

Cindy Major said...

This is just so cute! I love that heart and that patterned paper! Adorable!

Cindy

Juanita said...

What a fabulous card. It is so fun and cheery!
Great job on the 2S4Y contest, you did great. So proud of you.

Silli said...

Hello Angie, this is so cool. I love the funny paper..and the ribbon and the heart and the colors and and and... hugs and happy day. Silke

Ann said...

Mmmm, AC paper--I knew it as soon as I saw it--love that stuff, and I LOVE your card!

Kelli said...

Love that paper! Super cute card!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Totally darling! Love those AC papers!

MEL said...

Love this!!! The colors and the layout are fabulous. :)

Tina said...

This is great, they shouda picked it! Love how contemporary the paper is!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the letters on the ribbon and that paper is great!

Stephanie said...

What a great card, Angie! Sorry it didn't get chosen for submission because it is fab!

Anthonette said...

Super cute card, Angie! That is a very cute use of the AC paper. I love all the details.