Monday, December 15, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

JOY Card: December Stamp Club

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a good day and survived the nasty weather across the country! I've been scrambling trying to get ready for Stamp Club tomorrow night. I've been so fried trying to come up with projects, you wouldn't believe the pile of rejects on my desk! lol!

This is one card we're going to do, and it's kind of like cheating because I designed it as a make and take for our scrapbooking retreat weekend back in October, but we didn't end up having time to do it, so I had to pull it out as a last resort! lol! Excuse the crooked ribbon...it's been packed away for several months! If the design looks familiar, it's because I did a Halloween card here with the same design. I like this version because the little circles look like ornaments.

My friend and club member Beverly is hosting a Christmas party Tuesday night, and I'm so grateful because she let us combine our stamp club night into her party! I spoke with her earlier and she was cleaning house...which meant I didn't have to! So thank you, Beverly, I promise you a special treat for saving me!

Guess I better get to bed so I can get my 5 hours in, sigh. lol! Thank you so much for all of your nice comments about my Christmas Bazaar! You really made me feel good! I was disappointed in myself for not getting more done...you know how it is when you have so many ideas in your head and not enough time to do them all...so you really made me feel better about it! Hugs and happy stamping!

19 comments:

Suzy Tyler said...

What a great stamp camp project, Angie! Can I come stamp with you sometime?

Anonymous said...

Wow Angie! This card is fabulous! It's too good not to use- so no cheating at all.

~amy~ said...

FABulous card!!! Oh boy, I totally know what you mean about ideas swirling around but no time to get them all done :)

Tara said...

this is such a cool card! wish I was coming to stamp club! :)

Tina said...

Tell Suzy you wish she could stamp with ya but there's just one extra spot for mwah! Ha! This is a great great card. You're fabo!

Deanna said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

omg this is so neat!! I love ornaments!! such a great idea!

Juanita said...

I am glad you could come up with a project for the ladies to make.
Glad that Beverly could save you a little at this busy time of year!

Nancy Riley said...

Super cute card, Angie! Your club gals are going to LOVE it!

Marlou McAlees said...

fab card, love it :) :)

Ann said...

Angie, this is really cute! I love those hanging ornaments. And it's not cheating...you were just planning ahead! Every good teacher knows you should always have extra planned! ;)

Alex said...

What a fun card Angie!! Have a great time - I know they will love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Donna said...

Love, Love, LOVE ITTTT! Really cute.
I can't believe you were disappointed about the bazaar stuff. MY WORD! I thought you had a ton of stuff. There's no WAY I could have done all that.

Marilyn said...

This is the cutest card - I would be thrilled to make this at a stamp camp!! Definitely an awesome card!!

Anonymous said...

Love this card it is fantastic, I dont think your cheating at all. And goodness you shouldnt be disappointed in yourself at all, You had tons and tons of stuff. Your an inspiration!! Blessings to you and yours. Renee

Savitri said...

How fun fun fun! Love the concept!! Awesome awesome, lady!!

Donna Baker said...

what a fun spinner window card!

AJ said...

cute stuff Angie- love it!!!

Silli said...

OMG, Angie, I love it! The "JOY" is so beautiful. Great Idea!