Wednesday, December 3, 2008

                   
Pin It
   
   

Widgets

Giftcard Holder Ornament


Happy Wednesday! Hope your week is going well! I'm running late but wanted to share something before I leave for work, so I snapped these photos really quickly! I made these precious little giftcard holder ornaments the other day...it's one of the projects in Lisa's Pace's 12 Days of Christmas online workshop I took. This is the first project I've made (I'm always a little behind with these online classes!), but her projects really are fabulous, and you still have time to sign up and save them all if you're interested!

I used patterned paper from the Festive & Frost stack by My Mind's Eye and some vintage book pages for the front part. I stamped this tree from Pink Pesimmon in Staz-On Brown and colored it with my SU blender pens and chalk and used some Stickles for the little ornaments. Lastly, added some old lace & a button, misc. ribbons, and some Martha Stewart string for the hanger. Easy peasy!


Hope you have a great day! Thanks so much for stopping by and also for all your sweet comments on my Paper Crafts card, I really appreciate it! Hugs and happy stamping!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE it Angie!!!! Soooo Spectacularly Shabby Chic!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...Ang! I love this! You've embraced your vintage side.

Alex said...

WOW!!! I love the vintage feel to this - very very pretty Angie!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

I love these vintage gift card holders! Just beautiful!

Tina said...

These are great. Did you distress these pages or find them this way?

Tandra said...

ahhhhh...RIGHT up my style alley!!! Beautemous!!!
Love love love!!

Savitri said...

Ohhh, this is so sweet! LOVE it! So chic!

Ann said...

These are both so pretty! Much cuter than the vintage disaster I attempted today... :D

Anthonette said...

Very pretty! I'm always looking for new gift card holder ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Nellie Mae said...

Wow!! These are great!!

Marilyn said...

This is awesome - love the vintage feel to this project!!

Anonymous said...

Your gift card holder came out gorgeous. Glad you are enjoying my workshop. Hugs!